Combining ergonomic functionality with beautiful design, the Mini is the perfect choice for the minimalist or those with smaller gardens. Its compact exterior opens to reveal a comfortable and orderly space. The Mini features the same high quality materials and finishing standards as all of our larger buildings.
|Size||W 2.5m x D 2.0m|
Price includes delivery, groundworks, installation and VAT.
Price excludes electrical connection (determined at site survey).
- External Dimensions – (W) 2440mm (D) x 2000mm x (H) 2500mm (excl. 435mm hood/deck)
- Internal Dimensions – (W) 2240mm x (D) 1800mm x (H) 2200mm
- Engineered from structural insulated panels (SIPs), 150mm (roof) and 100mm (floor & walls)
- Premium grade siberian larch cladding on front (option to add to other sides)
- Anthracite steel cladding on sides and urban steel cladding at rear
- EPDM rubber roof
- Grey composite decking
- Natural laminate flooring
- Full height UPVC sliding door with wrap-around side window
- Plaster-boarded & painted interior walls
- Internal LED panels
- Flat internal ceiling (non-sloping)
- Chrome sockets and switches
- 2-way Consumer unit
- Wall mounted heater (+ £235)
- 2 x External spotlights in soffit (+ £190)
- Double outdoor socket (+ £190)
- Additional siberian larch cladding (+ £80 per sq m)
The installation of a Mini garden office for our customer in Sevenoaks. With a growing family and a new lifestyle of working from home, our client was in need of a work space away from his main house. The Mini provides the perfect solution for one person working from home.
We situated the garden office in the far corner of the garden and it blends in beautifully with the exposed brick building in the background.
Options for this project included external downlighting and an external double socket.
Looking to start your garden building project or have any further questions?
- Premium build quality – visit our showroom to see first-hand
- 55+ years experience in the construction industry
- Passionate about what we do