All our standardised buildings can be bespoke to make to any size. We can also adjust the configuration of windows and doors in order to suit your garden/requirements.
- Traditional insulated timber construction
- Premium grade siberian larch cladding on front (option to add to other sides)
- Anthracite steel cladding on sides and urban steel cladding at rear
- EPDM rubber roof
- Grey composite decking
- Natural laminate flooring
- For our bespoke projects we offer bespoke door/window configurations, however we generally a combination of the following profiles:
- Full height 2.6m wide UPVC sliding door
- 0.45m x 0.9m slot window
- 0.6m wide full height window
- Fully plastered and decorated interior
- Internal LED panel lights or LED downlights
- Flat internal ceiling (non-sloping)
- Brushed steel sockets and switches
- Consumer unit
- Wall mounted heater (+ £235)
- 5 x External spotlights in soffit (+ £270)
- Double outdoor socket (+ £190)
- Additional timber cladding (+ 80 per sq m)
External sizes shown
Prices include delivery, groundworks, installation and VAT.
Prices exclude electrical connection and any extras
Our client had a uniquely shaped garden and wanted to make the most of the space to the side of their garden.
We constructed a 3m x 2m garden office, with access via a pair of french doors from the garden side, or via a single door that leads to the garage.
Our bespoke building perfectly utilises the unused space and has now provided an additional room where our client can work productively during the day.
We bespoke made one of our standard 7m x 4m Multi buildings in order to meet our customers requirements for a home office and gym. This involved:
- Configuration of windows and doors to complement the seperation of office and gym space
- Extra ceiling height, made possible as we built more than 2 metres from the boundary
- 2 x double sockets embedded in the middle of the room where our client has placed their desk
- Exclusion of overhang and decking, as our client wanted to maxmise internal floor space
Our customer wanted to take advantage of a rectangular space in the corner of their garden that was under utilised. They wanted a space that could be used as both a room and an office.
We built straight on top of a concrete base and maximised the size of the garden room by taking down the fences in order to get the building right up to the boundary.
We featured some additional decking and a small trellis to hide the gap along the right side of the building.
Looking to start your garden office project or have any further questions?
- All our interior ceilings are flat unlike most garden room companies
- Superior construction quality
- 55+ years experience
- Standardised and bespoke service available
- Passionate about what we do